Your privacy is critically important to us. EnhancementApp.com is owned and operated by DigiPhD, together we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact DigiPhD on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by DigiPhD acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by DigiPhD or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, DigiPhD has the right (though not the obligation) to, in DigiPhD’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in DigiPhD’s reasonable opinion, violates any DigiPhD policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in DigiPhD’s sole discretion. DigiPhD will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Copyright Infringement. As DigiPhD asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by EnhancementApp.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify DigiPhD. DigiPhD will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. DigiPhD will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of DigiPhD or others.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from DigiPhD to you any DigiPhD or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with DigiPhD. DigiPhD, DigiPhD.com, Enhancement Android App, EnhancementApp.com, DigiPhD Logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with EnhancementApp.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of DigiPhD or DigiPhD’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any DigiPhD or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. DigiPhD reserves the right to display advertisements on the Website.
- Changes. DigiPhD reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. DigiPhD may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. DigiPhD and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither DigiPhD nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will DigiPhD, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to DigiPhD under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. DigiPhD shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DigiPhD, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
In may, 2012 Speech Enhancement for Android (SEA) was trailed by a class of students studying speech processing at the University of Dallas. The trial consisted of each student conducting a 1 hour laboratory with an Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab) with SEA installed followed by an on line questionnaire.
The laboratory was compiled primarily for students with a background is speech prosody and Digital Signal Processing (DSP). And is now available for free download.
This laboratory provides the user with a facility to understand more in-depth the importance of speech enhancement and speech processing. It also provides any educational institutes with a base example of how Speech Enhancement for Android can be incorporated into their course material.read more